Header Ads Widget

Maria Alexandrou talks to protothema.gr about her beating - "Everything happened for a man, since then I have phobias"

Maria Alexandrou talks to protothema.gr about her beating - "Everything happened for a man, since then I have phobias"


What the actress said about the nightmare she lived in the hands of the women who kidnapped her - "I have filed a lawsuit, we will resolve our disputes in court"

Maria Alexandrou talks to protothema.gr about her beating - "Everything happened for a man, since then I have phobias"
Maria Alexandrou talks to protothema.gr about her beating - "Everything happened for a man, since then I have phobias"


A real nightmare in the hands of a ... female gang consisting of at least 6 women, lived last March in Thessaloniki, the famous protagonist of erotic movies and model Maria Alexandrou.For the case, which was revealed by the newspaper "Espresso", the well-known model has filed a personal complaint to the New Passengers police department, while as she reports to protothema. gr, all she is waiting for is to determine the defendant, in order for these women to be punished for what they did to her ... for a man's eyes: "It was drastic nightmare what I experienced on that day of incident. It was early in the morning on March 6,2021 when 4 women came near me outside a friend's house on Tsimiski Street in Thessaloniki. One day I recognized her because she had created other problems for me. "I was threatened and taken to a secluded spot outside Thessaloniki." From that moment on, all he asked for was for the martyrdom to end: "There, others started cursing and beating me badly and others started tearing my clothes with knives and cutting my hair. I struggled hard but in vain to save myself and all I begged was to get out of it all alive. They were all furious, I could see it in their eyes. It could not be worse. I had differences with the two, but as I understood neither was to her liking. "They took my bag and my mobile phones and left me there."

As she expresses,  each and everything was completed before the eyes of a 3rd person, while one of the women began to threat her about a month ago through text messages. In fact, last May and two months after the beating of the model, she had created a fake profile in the name of Maria Alexandrou on social media, sending vulgar text messages to her friends and acquaintances: "The differences we had were for the third time.

person, but I do not want to refer to it. They were claiming a person in the wrong way, 100% sick I would say. One of them bothered me several months before the incident on my cell phone, where he was sending me insulting and threatening messages. I had told her what concerns her to solve it on her own and not to confuse me with such. She finally decided with her friends to treat me this way. Since then I have some phobias because as I understood they must have been watching me. All these years, apart from my professional ones, which I also promote, I personally do not like to give rights "

The women after the lawsuit of Maria Alexandrou, as everything shows, will resolve their disputes in the courtrooms: "I have filed a lawsuit in the Young Passengers department and I know that both of them were arrested and now we will resolve our disputes in the courts. I am waiting for the judge to be identified at some point who has gone back due to the Covid-19. "They should be taken to task and punished for their act what they did to me."

Post a Comment

0 Comments